At-Home Equipment Recommendations

I almost submitted this to the Daily Q&A, but it's such a specific question that I was afraid it wouldn't get attention. I desperately want to be able to get some small, unobtrusive cardio equipment for my one-bedroom apartment. Winters here can be brutal; I already had to miss the morning run that I planned today because of ice on the streets. There are a lot of foldable treadmills and tiny ellipticals that seem to fit the bill for ~$100, but does anybody have a link for one that they know is good quality in that price range? I've been burned before by cheap workout equipment. I'll owe you a cupcake.

submitted by /u/cafe-aulait
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pV21kz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...