Although I haven't seen any change in the scale (yet), I've worked out 16 days in the past 4 weeks.

I think for the most part, my attempts to lose weight were unsuccessful because I kept expecting immediate results rather than realizing that this is a lifestyle change.

I've given up so many times after working out for a week and not seeing the scale drop but now I'm starting to see and do things differently.

Although my main hurdle with weightloss is food and emotional eating (which I'm working on as well), I figure if there's one thing that will help me in the long run, it's consistency.

So I've set a goal to workout 5 days a week and so far I've been sticking to it. Today I was able to finish a workout with HIIT and weightlifting and I didn't even have to modify the workouts or pause the video to complete it! While I may not have lost weight on the scale, I have gained more strength and endurance than when I first started my journey.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my story and hopefully help/inspire anyone who may feel like giving up due to the number on their scale. All that matters is that you keep going and trying to improve.

submitted by /u/LunaLeona09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NZIrBZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...