30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Welcome to the October DAC. I hope the month ahead is full of progress, joy, support & a little fall flavor for all of us! Here are my goals:

Weight by end of the month < 300: 310.4 this morning, 311 trend weight. Guess who has two thumbs & had salt late at night? This lady!

Stay within calorie goal of 1650: I have 1603 planned for today. Including low cow ice cream (I prefer it to Halo Top & it's usually cheaper, FWIW). Because of science.

Exercise 5 days a week & really get a sweat on: I’m going to do a lower back stretching/strengthening routine & swing my tbar tonight. I wouldn't usually do both but I'm trying to push this one. 1/1 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: Shark week is coming. I'ma batten down the hatches. I think I need another pair of tennis shoes. Maybe that's my reward for my next flair.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters (in addition to other journaling I already do): I tend to do this on weekends. 0/4 weeks down.

Self-care treat once a week: I tend to do this on weekends too. I have face masks I want to try out. One of them has peaches on the packaging that look like butts so prolly that one. 0/4 weeks down.

How was day one for everyone?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P4ktSO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...