Hopefully it’s ok if I post this here. I don’t care if anyone reads this or not. But I finally went back to the gym. 45 minutes of light working out and swear was running down my face. I’m ashamed I’ve let myself go so much. I was 21 and sitting in size 7 pants and now I’m 27 in a size 16. But I did it. Today, I also got sleep last night, and I ate my leftover spaghetti and Home made meatballs for lunch. Why put that? Cause I did that instead of buying my hotdog, chicken patty, fries, and two snack cakes that I have been buying forever. It’s not THAT much healthier, but the meatballs I made myself so I figure that’s a plus. I walked the elliptical, and did the beginners workout which consisted of squats, crunches, lunges, planks, and more. I want to change my lifestyle SO BADLY. Maybe this time I can. I know I’ll have ups and downs. But everyone started with a day 1 right? I’m hoping if I keep blogging it, it will give me motivation to keep going.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y4ng73
No comments:
Post a Comment