Why I prefer keeping my weight loss journey to myself... but I can’t

5’3/76 kgs

Hey I’ve just had this on my mind for a few days... I’ve struggled with weight loss for a long time on my own. I’ve always been uncomfortable with my body but had no one to talk to about. I’m the only ones out of my siblings that is overweight. My dad is too but doesn’t care at all. He even comments on me eating too much even if he knows I’m struggling so much but don’t know what to do. I went to a dietician yesterday because I’m tired of struggling alone and I need some guidance. Everyone in my family wants to sabotage my weight loss. The day when I come back from the dietician, my mom makes cake and she hasn’t done that in over 5 months and there’s no event. She also refuses to make healthier food and doesn’t let me make my own food. I opened a tuna can and she started complaining about how it smells so bad but it had been her opening it she wouldn’t say anything. I specifically went to a dietician because she never believed anything I told her and I thought she would listen to a professional but nope... she always tells me I’ve gained weight and when I try to lose weight she makes fun of me. I’m writing here because I need to tell someone about it so that I don’t let it get to my head. I hope none of u have been through this, but if u have then please tell me ur experience. :)

submitted by /u/Lolllllllebooks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wWAoLT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...