I'm 19, male 5ft 9, 74 kg. Used to be 105kg 8 months ago, when I started taking working out more seriously. For the past couple weeks I stopped maintaining a deficit and tried maintain hence calories just to get more of an idea about my daily activity, maintained myself at 74. I work out mostly 5-6 days a week. Now I'm really confused to what my daily intake should be like, i still feel like I should lose a bit more fat(lower abdominal+love handels still do exist), but don't want to lose anymore muscle mass. What would you guys suggest? Maintain the deficit for now(if yes what should be a parameter to know when to stop), or start being on a surplus for muscle mass? PS, yes I do have enough protein in my diet to maintain as much muscle as possible, and I do mostly weight training.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qn8YWT
No comments:
Post a Comment