Hello everyone, I was wondering if I can ask a quick question. I started going to the gym back in june and began monitoring my diet back in may and since that point by going to the gym 4-5 times a week since june I have lost 20 pounds. I feel better and I am noticing a difference as well as my fellow humans around me.
As of now I have plateaued at 220 pounds for the past 3 weeks. My diet has been good for breakfeast I normally eat 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt and granola or 2 eggs, rice and a fruit. For lunch its rice, chicken, and spinach. Dinner is whatever the rents make but normally is pretty decent. I am not perfect and have the occasional cheat meal once or twice a week.
I was talking to my other friend who has been lifting for 3 years and he said that its probably my diet but it could be actual muscle gain.
I do arms, back, chest, shoulders, core & cardio and legs every second week. At the end of every day other then legs I do 10 to 15 minute of cardio with cardio day being about 30 minutes.
I am wondering if I should stop weight lifting and do cardio (witch I would not want to do), lower my weight and do more reps, or stay the same. Sorry this is a block of text, any help is appreciated.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OrZbhD
No comments:
Post a Comment