After three years of trying CICO, I’m finally near my goal weight. I’ve lost 10lb but I’ve lost my period too! What gives?!

26yo female, 5ft 5, SW 137lb CW 127lb GW 123lb.

I shifted 10lb in a little over two months (July and August) which is amazing for me! For the past three years, I’ve been trying to stick to CICO but I’d always feel like I mess up and then I’d get upset and binge or give up completely. My usual weight (years ago now) is 127lb.

This time, I thought I’d try CICO without actively counting calories and using myfitnesspal. I stocked up on a TON of vegetables. I made sure that my portions were reasonable and ate lots of lean meat as a protein source. I’m almost at my goal weight!

However AF has gone a bit crazy. I’m usually regular. My last AF was in mid June, none in July, one in early August and I’m now 20 days late with none of my usual signs that AF is approaching.

I had bloods taken last week, everything is normal. My doctor advised me to just wait it out and slowly my cycle will get regular again. He said I could start the COCP to give me regular periods but I prefer my cycles to naturally do their thing.

From others’ experiences, how long does this process usually take?

submitted by /u/happy87days
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QBx94O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...