Struggling to stay on track

32/F 5’7” SW: 274 CW:229 GW: 150

As the title states, lately I’ve been really struggling. I started out with CICO then started “lazy keto” I call it lazy because I refuse to give up any fruit. It’s been working out great for me that way, I’m losing what I want and still get to love bananas. In the last week though I gave myself a cheat day and it all went downhill from there. My relationship with food has been shit my entire life, I definitely learned how to eat my feelings at a young age. I just don’t know how to keep the motivation... I see the progress on the scale, I have a moment when I feel proud, then talk myself into a handful of candy corn. I consciously get on this subreddit everyday and r/progresspics for motivation, it helps a little but never enough. I just want to view food differently. I want to have a healthy relationship with it so I can move on and get rid of some other bad habits. It’s so damn hard sometimes!

submitted by /u/zombiezoo32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xPBGaV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...