Loose Skin

I've only just found this sub today and already made one post. The positivity and encouragement was absolutely fantastic, thank you all so much. I am filled with motivation and so heart warmed that complete strangers are so supportive.

Anyways to the point, I've lost 83lbs so far (306lbs to 223lbs) over the span of almost 3 years now, and I have a lot of excess skin everywhere. My arms, thighs, and stomach are the worst parts. They're also the parts where I have significant stretch marks. My skin is not very elastic at all despite the fact that I drink a ton of water and eat well. I keep seeing comments in other subs about people losing 100+lbs and not having issues with loose skin :( Or they have some crazy regime/prayer/meditation routine that they swear has helped heal their skin and tighten up. A) does any of that actually seem to work for others and B) how do you manage/deal with/embrace your skin?

submitted by /u/realisticred
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ObcupO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...