How do you count calories when going out or cooking?

It seems like I can only count calories when I eat single serving meals or stuff with separated ingredients, like canned ravioli or sandwiches. But if I make something like pasta or stir fry for two and end up with leftovers, it’s so much harder to calculate. All the ingredients are mixed together and it’s hard to measure how much I’m getting of something.

And don’t even get me started on eating out. I’m in college and if I want to hang out with friends, all we can do is eat or drink. I try to stick to places with calorie information on it, and that works because i can have one chicken sandwich and be fine, or I won’t have eaten all day so i can eat a big fast food meal. But a lot of the good places just don’t have calorie information. It’s frustrating. Advice?

submitted by /u/Goddamitarcher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dt3Iz2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...