Staying motivated through a plateau!

Hey guys! I've been losing since the end of June and am down 25 lbs, which is about 1/3rd of my goal. I've been losing super steadily until about 9 days ago, when I hit 188.4. Since then, I've just been fluctuating between the same 2 lbs. I know this really isn't that long and that it's completely normal, but it's so discouraging. I track diligently with a food scale that I calibrate once a week. I eat 1200 calories per day, almost to the mark. I started drinking at minimum half a gallon of water (not including other drinkings like black coffee and 0 cal seltzer) since I read that that can help, but no cigar, I'm still the same weight. Should I add in some cardio? I don't work out because I have a super busy schedule, but I'm sure I could fit it in if it would help. What are some of you guys tips for staying motivated? I was also thinking about taking a scale break and not weighing myself until 7 days pass so if I do keep plateauing I won't know.

submitted by /u/unlikelywin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wW0RJk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...