Progress pic, accountability post, and CICO praises sung!

I'm on mobile, so I apologize for any formatting errors.

I REALLY want to thank you all for your posts and stories, because they gave me the confidence to start my journey and stay on track!

I'm 25, female, 5'6. SW: 190 CW: 173 GW: 140

I started my journey ~June 15th and I lost 5 lbs before I thought to take any before pics, so if my progress pic posts properly, my before picture is at 185. I've been following CICO and I just hit my 50 day streak in the lose it app.

I'm posting today because I had what I thought was a really bad binge yesterday, I didn't log anything, but I took pictures of everything and went to bed feeling terrible because I was sure I'd gone over by a lot. I logged everything when I woke up this morning and it came in at ~1800 calories! I had 2 filling meals, ice cream, and 2 sodas, so I thought I'd at least be at maintenance, but I wasn't!

I can only think that the last couple months have taught my subconscious at least a little bit what is reasonable, so even when I ate poorly, I didn't go terribly overboard. I did gain about 2 lbs, but thanks to the things I've read here, I know that it's almost entirely bloating and water weight, and will even out soon!

I'm so incredibly excited for the implications to the future if my body is already learning from just this short time. I still have a few months (and about 30 lbs) to go before I even want to think about maintenance, but if a bad day can turn out this good, then I know I'll make it there.

I may have put in the work myself, but in my mind, all the praise and credit belongs to r/loseit and the wonderful people who post here and help me keep my motivation up!

Link to progress pic: http://imgur.com/gallery/XX2anJG

submitted by /u/MitsukiNakamura
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PulZNT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...