Omg first day at the gym was yesterday. Today i am walking lile a duck.

I was only on the bike for 8 mims and i didnt think it was a big deal but this morning i am in pain. I dont have a method to my madness ie which machines to do for how long. Some of those machines i dont even know how to use and of course too scared to ask the front desk. Besides they dont look lile they know. Despute the fact that i am whimpering i am going back later today. I would love someone telling me how those machines work and how many reps to do on each one. Discouraging moving those pims from 100 pounds down to ten. I am easily the biggest person there. Sigh. Two years to go until maintenance.

submitted by /u/opentoinput
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MGfo5P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...