My scale says I lost 4 lbs this week; I'm concerned

My goal is 1810 calories for the day. I usually leave 200-100 calories remaining just for some wiggle room just in case I eat something that is a bit more calories than the food bank on MFP says. I also do cardio everyday and make sure to hit at least 300-500 calories burned; but since the calorie counters on treadmills are inaccurate this is also why I leave some wiggle room. I weigh myself at the beginning of each week and noticed that it says I lost 4 pounds this week. I don't know how that's possible because MFP says that at that goal I should be losing 1.5 per week. It just has me a bit concerned because my doctor said I should be focusing on losing around 1 or 2 pounds a week at most and this is the safest method. Also, it's not like I'm starving myself. I usually eat one big meal and then have some snacks like an apple or tangerine. I don't know if this warrants me seeing my doctor again or if I'm overreacting.

EDIT

For the record I'm 5'10'' and currently 225.

submitted by /u/NationalFold
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LPeLBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...