Keto, Paleo, Atkins, South Beach Diet, etc., are the most well known low carb diets out there; they all essentially preach the same thing: keep your carb intake at 15-50 grams a day. I've actually done South Beach before and I saw amazing results (I was miserable; definitely not sustainable), but it seemed like every day when I got on the scale I was down another pound. I've also heard people say that Keto and Atkins helped them move so much weight when nothing else would. However, I have rarely heard anyone talk about eating moderately low carb. I looove carbs and I know that eating a stringent, super low carb diet is not sustainable for me. I can do it for maybe a month and then I have a psychotic break and binge on donuts and fried chicken.
For the last two weeks, I have been eating moderately low carb (I eat 100 grams of carbs a day); I eat about 1700 calories a day. I subsist mainly on: chicken, fish, eggs, sausage, bacon, vegetables, and fruit. I exercise about 3-4 days a week to start off and I have lost five pounds so far. My weight loss is not as sudden and drastic as when I was doing strict low carb, but what I am doing now seems so. . .doable. I feel like I can keep eating this way and working out this way for a long time, which is a big deal for me. I am infamous for dieting and exercising for a month and slagging off.
Anyway, is anyone else eating moderately low carb?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ceu4EB
No comments:
Post a Comment