Hi there, this may be long so I apologise in advance.
Since August last year I have been on a weight-loss journey. I've gone from 295lbs to 150lbs. I'm a male.
One of the things I've found that helps me to maintain my weight-loss is walking and trying to reach around 10,000 steps a day. When I get in from work I normally have around 2,000 steps to complete. So I will go for a walk around my block a couple of times and that normally does the trick.
Well today I did that. walked around my block twice, on the second time I turned around to go home but as I turned around I noticed a man, he stopped as I turned around and I ended up having to walk back past him. He seemed very angry with me and started questioning me and where I'm going and what I'm doing, saying how I look suspicious and weird walking around at 8pm at night in a loop twice, he knew this because he had apparently followed me the whole way.... I got very defensive as I had no idea who he was and he was asking me where I lived and personal things. I did end up telling him to basically fuck off. He said he'd had his tyres slashed on his car and was basically trying to blame me for it, saying how he has cameras on his property etc etc. I was obviously getting more irate at this point because he's basically accusing me of being a criminal.
I then had to explain to him that I am trying to reach my 10,000 steps a day and that's why I'm walking round in a loop a couple of times. A man ( his friend) comes running up all of a sudden, shouting at me saying ''IS THIS THE SKINNY LITTLE C**T'' looking like he's about to hit me or attack me. The man all of a sudden say's no, it's not him, he lives on the same street as us, he's just going for a walk. Grabbed my hand shook it, apologized and went on his way.
I have very little confidence as it is and it's kind of made me not want to go for a walk again :(.
Moral of the story is, if you want to go for a walk in your own neighborhood, make sure you wear a sign saying ''I'm not a criminal, I'm just going for a pissing walk!!''........
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O3AMOY
No comments:
Post a Comment