Didnt count calories, restrict, or throw up today!

Hi guys! I'm in recovery (well, trying hard for the first real time) and I ate like a normal healthy person today. With dinner i ordered a side salad instead of fries even though i really wanted the fries). I actually ate breakfast. I only ate because I was hungry and stopped when I was full. I have about 20lbs to lose to not be overweight and I'm really trying to do it in a healthy, sustainable way. Reading posts here really points out the insanity of my eating disorder and it helps so much to hear from people who are trying to lose without punishing themselves. I'm seeing a therapist, psychiatrist, dietitian, and have a sponsor in OA who I am about to go meet.

Just overall I wanna say thanks to everyone who encourages people here and takes healthy eating seriously.

submitted by /u/SpaceWhale88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MfEBz8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...