Is it possible weight shows up differently after losing weight and gaining it back and then losing it again?

A few years ago I gained a lot of weight and got up to 218. I lost it and eventually got to 187. When I started college my eating habits were horrible and I ended up getting up to 235 pounds. I’ve been losing weight and I’m down to 201 pounds. I remember last time when I lost weight I was pretty happy with how I looked at 195 and then I went down to 187 just to keep going in a bit and make sure I had some padding unless I gained a few pounds (which turned into a lot hahah). I don’t look like I’m 6 pounds away from being happy with how I look however. I have though that maybe my scale says I’m a few pounds lighter than I actually am. Is there a chance I’ll need to lose more weight this time though?

submitted by /u/gameofsnowcones
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xk8lW7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...