Hey guys! Just looking for some encouragement. I started counting calories a little over a month ago. 1500 a day. I am female, 29, and 5'5". My starting weight was 223. I dropped it to 216 in literally a week. I'm guessing water weight. However, the scale hasn't budged in 3 weeks. What gives?! Y'all gonna ask, and I will be honest, I've had a few cheat days here and there. Nothing outlandish. No.. I'm not just another one of those people, you see on the shows, who actually eat a heck of a lot more than what they claim. Yes, I know how to actually count calories, serving sizes, etc. I also use a scale for precise measurements. I've even decreased how much red meats I eat. My diet consists of mainly fish, chicken, and eggs. I focus on protein. I won't lie and say I don't eat any carbs, because I do, however... I always manage to work it into my calorie budget. Reddit, am I just being impatient? I mean, I can't help to feel a little discouraged. I figured the scale would budge at least a little. What gives? Thanks guys.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xec0p4
No comments:
Post a Comment