I'm a 5'1" girl who is 140lbs. Advice?

I feel like I've been trying hard but at the same time, am I really?

I saw pictures of myself when I was in this organization and I couldn't believe how big I looked.

I don't have a legitimate excuse for sticking to working out and a specific diet change. But I am a college student with difficult hours. Some days I have classes that end really late and the classes are back to back. So I have to squeeze in a snack. I try to eat healthier, or lesser calorie foods. I try to drink more water. Nothing seems to work as well.

I also work at a part time job. I make drinks (bubble tea) and sometimes I do indulge in it, but I try to limit myself.

I lost about 10lbs a couple months ago because of constant stress, and my blood pressure spiked. I lost so much weight from stressing way too much. And now, I'm stressing too, but I think I'm weight gain stressing.

What's your advice? For a college student whose schedule is always jam packed. What do you recommend I do? I'm an engineering student, so I spent a lot of my nights studying as well, so I'm up late and I don't get to sleep as much either.

My highest weight was 145 and I never want to get up there again. I was at my most depressed at that point if my life, and me not losing the weight like I did before is starting to make me feel depressed again.

submitted by /u/nmojns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OkJdc0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...