So my very competitive best friend decided to start calorie counting. We live far apart and don't see each other that often but msg and talk frequently.
I started CICO about a year ago and told no one. She noticed after about 50 pounds lost (doesn't everyone?) and asked what I was doing. I was vague and to the point CICO.
She started weight watchers lost some fell off the wagon and gained a few pounds back.. Then she started exercising lost a few pounds and gained some back after she stopped exercising so vigorously.
I've been slowly losing weight thru CICO alone and while I've been encouraging in the past. She's encroaching in my zone. What I eat in a typical day. How do I weigh now. How much have I lost total.
I am reluctant to tell anyone let alone someone so competitive. She is now sending me her MFP home pages (without my asking) to show me how good she's doing. As in look at how little I ate. (she's allotted 2150 but eats 1000-1400. I've told her to try for 1200 minimum each day.
I started CICO to have something just for myself how can I stop from feeling like she's trying to compete with me? But still be encouraging at the same time?! I told her she's too competitive that's why I wouldn't tell her how much I lost but she wants details on starting weight and my food diary, clothing size etc.
Anyone who is nice out there and can help me be a better friend would be listened to gratefully.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xLnCA2
No comments:
Post a Comment