"I'll do it tomorrow" ends tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to start 100 days of gym. I need to do something, I need to lose weight. I want to lose weight to feel better about myself but I also want to lose weight to prevent dangerous health complications like diabetes or heart failure/stroke.

Is there anything I can pair with my gym routine to boost weightloss? I'm 25, female, 230 lbs, 5'1 Tired of feeling depressed, low self-esteem, low energy, sore knees and feet, I'm tired of the bed creaking when I get into it. I'm tired of having to buy bigger clothes. Change needs to happen. I want my old self back, and all I have is myself for motivation and pressure. So I'm here because I don't know what to do and I don't have the extra funds to get surgical procedures. I want to slim down and gain strength but I don't want to bulk up.

submitted by /u/LADY_GR1M
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wB3kss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...