30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello wonderful folks!

It's a new month, can you believe it? Welcome & here's to a month of success & joy!

Weight by end of the month 306 – 308: 317 this morning. Trend 317 just like the last week.

Stay within calorie goal of 1700ish: I had a nap for lunch so I have 1100 calories for dinner. I think I'll squeak in under that.

Exercise 5 days a week: Two hour long walk today, hatching Pokemon eggs & covered in 100 SPF. 1/1 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: I barely had breakfast, I was still full from dinner the night before. Had a Starbucks & stayed in budget. I'm going to smash some lean protein & voluminous veggies for dinner. I avoided the dessert counter at the fancy market I get my meat from. Win win.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters: I'm going to do this after dinner. 1/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I have all weekend to figure this one out & no shortage of options. I kind of spoiled myself already today with a special trip to the meat market for local bison & the best skin on salmon filet.

I hope you all had a wonderful day 1, tell us all about it.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LOYvR8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...