My boss sent me some old pics that she found from work, and honestly they were really jarring to see. I was somewhere north of 300lbs when both pics were taken and quite honestly I was shocked and rather ashamed when I saw them. It's amazing how easily you can convince yourself you haven't changed much until you are confronted with pictures of you at your absolute worst. I'm 85lbs down now and much happier at 215lbs. I've still got a little ways to go, but my goal is in sight now.
There's an album of progress pics below. Picture 1 and picture 3 are me wearing the exact same shirt then and now. I also had a lot of anxiety posting the full body shot, because now i have a lot of loose skin that's visible through the shirt which is a whole other issue I'm going to have to tackle when I reach maintenance weight. Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QvdwuW
No comments:
Post a Comment