Hi everyone! I finally had the courage to post this progress pic back in February when I had gotten down to 161 pounds. Here I am shopping for some new clothes that fit at Old Navy, now down to 133 lbs:
The remaining weight came off a lot more slowly for me. My original goal was 130 lbs, as that was my lowest weight before gaining the weight. However, I definitely found that my body has completely changed from when I was previously at that weight. I have a lot more muscle tone now from all the yoga I've done to lose weight and the weight is distributed differently on my body too. Part of me wants to lose a little more but part of me is happy to stay where I am and build more muscle.
Now I have entered the intimidating world of maintainence! Could use advice from any of you who are also maintaining. I lost the weight with a low calorie diet with the aid of MyFitnessPal, but have stopped using MFP because I felt like I was getting too obsessive with it, especially in the last 15 or so pounds. They were so much harder to get off and it was pretty frustrating for me.
I've always thought that I have no willpower and I proved myself wrong. If you are just beginning your journey, you can do this! Thank you for being such a supportive, informative community!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NMuCWQ
No comments:
Post a Comment