I want to go serious this time

First of all please excuse the throwaway account. I've finally decided to go serious on my health (a good year mentally but terrible in physical health) so I've joined a local gym out of sheer impulsiveness. I feel that this is my moment to finally become healthier so I'm quite motivated.

I've tried to lose weight (by dieting) in the past but my inconsistency has keep me from doing actual progress but now it's gonna be different. It has to.

Honestly this is the first time I'm going to do some serious workout so I'm clueless about everything. I mean, I know I should do more cardio than anything else but that's about it. So basically I'd like to know if I should know something beforehand other than whatever the trainer says (if any).

A little about myself: 28M, about 5'10" 330lb, mostly sedentary in a not too physically demanding job. Considering doing something like keto as diet, which shouldn't be too much different from my current diet, only far less carbs (I haven't been using sugar for about a year and a half so that's something I guess)

That's about it, I'm open to any suggestions, comments or whatever.

submitted by /u/HeftyDescription
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PYxfmp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...