Has anyone considered or have gone through some sort of non-invasive fat reduction procedure?

I posted this on r/fitness but it got removed so I’m reposting here. If this isn’t the right sub, please tell me where I can post this.

I know I’m going to be downvoted for this, but I don’t mean this as a quick and easy solution to get rid of fat. I have been very diligent in my past 4 years of working out and eating right, but I want to hear from others who have gone through or have considered this option to supplement their fat loss.

I’m 36/M and I got in the fitness thing pretty late. I’m around 160lbs (from 200+ lbs) and I feel like I’m in the best shape of my life, so far. I estimate my bf% at around 20% and while other parts of my body have begun to develop, my lower belly still has a looong way to go. I’ve cut to as low as 140lbs all the while lifting heavy and eating the right amount of macros (based on the resources I found here), but the fat around my lower belly still hanging on. I know it’s the last thing that’s gonna go, so I’m seeking alternative options like cryolipolisis or rf fat reduction to supplement my diet and workout routine.

submitted by /u/duxetp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oyaJEI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...