I think I've found my mojo with stickers. What methods do you use to stay accountable?

My Kick Ass Board

I made this to be a visual representation of my daily habits (that anyone in my house can see!). If I don't log one day, it's too easy to overeat, and to not log the next day... Etc. So long, diet. But on my Kick Ass Board, I get a star for logging, a star for staying under my budget and a cactus for working out. No more zero days, and no blank squares! Even if I overeat, I can still log it and count it as progress toward the increased awareness I want to make myself develop. I've been enjoying slapping stickers on the board every night this week, and I'm hoping it continues to be a motivator.

This was inspired by a lot of other members of this and other subs using similar boards for their goals. I don't track my weight by numbers, but still wanted a way to gauge my progress for the next few months. I like that it can be adapted easily to fit your focus--whether it's diet, exercise, or any other kind of self improvement habit. And I like that using multiple stickers encourages me to still do what I can even on days when I mess up.

What other ways do you guys like to track/stay accountable?

submitted by /u/larocinante
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wV9u6c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...