I'm starting to realize that I really need to lose some weight, but I'm at a loss for how to start.

I have always been a slightly chubby girl, but my first two years of college have really pushed my weight past what I'm comfortable with. I haven't weighed myself recently, mostly because I'm intimidated to do so, but I'm positive I'm over 220 lbs now. I saw some photos of myself in senior year of highschool, and I looked so good. I want to feel that way again, that was only two years ago for me! I remember feeling incredibly overweight at the time, but that was just poor self confidence. Now I really am overweight and I don't even know where to start.

I eat fairly healthy already. I never drink soda, I love a good salad, and I always eat my veggies. I think my big problem is portion control, but I'm not sure how to fix that. I'm in school still, so my meals are often unscheduled and chaotic. My boyfriend and I eat out a lot which I'm sure doesn't help.

I don't drive, and I don't make a ton of money so I can't get a gym membership. If I were to start exercising more (which I should!) I would need to do something that could be done indors with limited space.

I feel so unattractive, and I'm terrified that if I don't get into shape now I'll be doing a major disservice to myself as I get older. I don't want to hit sixty and have trouble moving myself around or have muscle and joint pain because I didn't take care of myself in my twenties.

I'm really just looking for ideas I guess, and maybe some encouragement.

submitted by /u/t33nw17ch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O2nWk5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...