So I showed great restraint today and it feels good

I lost a lot of weight four years ago, gained half of it back. (About 20-25 lbs)

Currently doing WW again in order to lose it, as that’s how I did it first time.

I’m in school so hectic schedule. Probably not healthy, but I had coffee, banana and a nature valley crunchy bar for lunch.

After class, I was invited by my friend for a movie at her place. She ordered pizza and I got nervous bc I didn’t want to be rude, but since I hadn’t eaten much all day I had enough budget for 3 slices.

Usually, I’m the kind of person that if I have one bite of pizza/junk food/anything tasty, I’ll say f*ck it and just eat like 80 slices. It’s like an overwhelming, huge guilt.

Today, I had 3 slices (which is still a lot and I had to use 4 of my weekly points) but I was able to say NO MÁS.

Small step for humankind, huge victory for me.

TL;DR I ate pizza today and I didn’t end up eating the whole box.

submitted by /u/SonOfTheEternal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DtJw04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...