I hit my heaviest ever at 160lbs this year and its thrown me for a loop. I've had body image issues since high school where even though I was 15 years old and only 125lbs, my boyfriend at the time told me constantly I needed to eat less and work on my figure. These comments still follow me even though I am now in the healthiest relationship I've ever been in.
I now at 24 have started my weightloss journey, but have immediately come into a frustrating realization that this will not be easy, nor will it come as fast as I'd like. I've been doing CICO, working out four times a week, and I started a really physically intensive job.
A week ago I weighed myself and had lost 7lbs! Then when I weighed myself this morning I had gone back up to 158lbs . While a net loss of 2lbs isn't terrible, it is frustrating to see your hard lifestyle changes seem like they're doing not a whole lot.
So I guess this post is asking for advice as to how to stay motivated during the start so I keep with my journey instead of giving up like I have 100 times before.
I'm 24F. 5'6" SW:160. CW:158. GW:130
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ovoiVj
No comments:
Post a Comment