Guys, for the past year my weight loss has stalled half-way due to multiple factors, but I thought I look ok, so it's not a big deal. Today, I finished a charity run with my coworkers and we took a pic afterwards. OMFG. I look like a cow, my butt and hips are so big I cannot believe it. I'm the fattest one from a whole group. And what is even worse tomorrow this pic is going to be shared at work with a short info, that we participated in a charity race. I know it's stupid, childish and I'm overreacting but I don't want everybody to see me like this. I wear loose clothes to work, and now... 300+ people will see my in my "full glory" aka leggings. I feel so humiliated. I know it's stupid, but I cannot stop feeling this way.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LRFzBa
No comments:
Post a Comment