Hi fellow losers!
I’m so close to my target but I’ve just plateaued for the last few months. All I need is a little push to help me keep the consistency in my life that I seem to have lost. I’m looking for someone I can regularly PM about what we’re eating and how we’re exercising. If I know that someone is going to ask what I’ve been doing then I’m more likely to be healthy.
A bit about me:
I’m a uni student from the UK. I changed my lifestyle a couple of years ago when, after years of failed attempts, I decided that I wanted to lose weight for the last time. I spent my whole childhood being the fat kid and I desperately wanted that to change. Now I’m in a healthy range, but I just want to lose that little bit more to get to my goal weight!
I love to cook and try new healthy recipes, but as a student it has to be on a budget. I do a lot of cardio and a bit of strength training but recently my poor diet has let me down and my weight has just fluctuated between the 10 1/2 - 11 stone range, but ideally I want to get below 10, being a pretty short guy.
I’d really appreciate any help and obviously I’m happy to return the favour, help motivate other people and just chat about fitness and food in general!
Also any students out there who are also trying to balance the uni/college life with being healthy, I’d love to share stories/progress/advice, just hit me up!
Tl;dr: UK student, lifelong fat kid, finally broken the cycle, looking for someone to keep me accountable to make that last push. Also happy to just chat and share stories and advice, just PM me!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wBOmma
No comments:
Post a Comment