For those of you who use calorie burn trackers (Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.) and have a calorie burn goal several hundred above your usual TDEE, how often do you strive to meet that goal?

21F 5'0" SW: 167 GW: 140 NGW: 130 CW: 139

For example, with my stats my BMR is about 1400, and at sedentary TDEE is 1600. My calorie burn goal is 2200 (used to be 2300 at my SW), and the idea is I burn 200 calories when I walk my dog which I do every day, and so I need to work to burn another 400 calories (usually on the treadmill) to meet my calorie goal of 2200.

My question is if this is realistically something I should be doing every day, to meet the 2200 calories, or if 2200 calories is something I would be doing on my "good" days when I exercise and I should just be happy with burning 1800-2000 calories a day. I was unemployed and not in school over the summer so I had plenty of time to exercise and meet that goal every day, now that I'm in school again it's starting to be more and more unrealistic to try to do that again. So I was wondering what everyone else tries to do!

submitted by /u/kalenurse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNqTce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...