Additional Options for Pituitary Issues

Hi all,

I'm very new to reddit, but I was wondering if this community might be able to help me out.

I suffered a TBI back in 2014, and since then, I've had some endocrine problems which have translated to me gaining weight/being unable to lose despite working out for an hour six times a week, seeing a personal trainer, and limiting my caloric intake.

My question is: does anyone have any ideas about supplements or other additional options to help my struggling metabolism and pituitary gland out? I'm kind of desperate at this point, since before my accident, I was a healthy 136, but now I've gained almost 30 pounds.

submitted by /u/elefun992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NQAwab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...