So I have PCOS. It’s always been hard for me to lose weight. I struggle unless I do something drastic. I’ve done the hcg diet and a juicing fast and lost quite a bit when I did that, but at the detriment of my health. They were tough on my body. Otherwise, I’ve never been that person to be able to lose 5 pounds just going to the gym. Well I’ve always believed CICO was crap. I thought it was fake or else people would be losing weight easier. And when I did the Whole 30 I lost a whopping 2 pounds in a month while my husband lost 15. I was vegan for 6 months and lost... another 2 pounds. In six months.... Well thanks to this group and r/progresspics, I finally decided to try my hand at calorie counting. I’ve lost my first 5 pounds... in less than 2 weeks! I’m seriously over the moon! I can’t believe this is finally happening and it’s way easier than any stupid “diet” I’ve ever done. I eat what I want and keep my calories low. I try to eat mostly paleo, but I allow myself splurges like froyo and since I track my calories, I have no guilt and I don’t overeat. Seriously, thank you to everyone in this group. I can’t believe it’s really this simple. Obviously it’s not the easiest thing ever but I’ll take CICO over a juice fast, or Keto, or the hcg diet any day! I want to lose a total of 37 pounds, and now I have 32 left. Thank you everyone!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2No39KN
No comments:
Post a Comment