I am 18 years old with 271lbs weight. I have been doing gym for 2 months (took 1 week break in between). I was 282lbs before gym and now i am 271lbs. I do 40 minutes cardio as well as 50 minutes of other exercises. The only machines that i do on cardio is 20 minutes Elliptical and 20 mins cycling cuz i dont wanna put too much pressure on my knees or shins. At the moment i am only focusing on stomach and wings exercises but i plan to start doing exercises on one specific body part everyday. I gym 6 days a week. Also i plan to start using the app "Couch to 5k" to increase my stamina.
I want also to strengthen my biceps and shoulders so i can do push ups as i want to loose my puffy nipples as well. Though i am not still satisfied with losing 11lbs in 2 months. I expected to lose atleast 22lbs in 2 months. Maybe its down to the fact that i am not focusing on my diet much. I mean i have stopped eating things from bakery and stopped drinking any carbonated drinks. I only eat stuff at home. I am a desi so my diet is basically wheat, tea and pulses + chicken.
I just wanted to ask your opinion on this, is losing 11lbs in 2 months good enough? I plan to keep on doing gym until i weigh atleast 198lbs.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DORcdJ
No comments:
Post a Comment