So F, 21, 250 lbs. I have tried to lose weight like thrice before.
Attempt 1
Low carb diet, CICO coupled with walking for 45 minutes everyday. I lost around 30lbs that way and then hit plateau. That discouraged me and I gained it all back+few lbs more
Attempt 2
I decided to make it less restrictive, in earlier diet I didn't even eat stuff like potato, bananas etc. This time I went for high protein, moderate carb and CICO, coupled with working out in gym (strength training+cardio). I slowly lost weight, I lost like 10lbs like that. Then I gave up again. I got busy in school so going to gym got tougher and so was keeping up with diet
Attempt 3 (current)
I'm trying intermittent fasting and less stringent CICO, I work out at home with weights 3x a week. I feel like giving up already.
My periods are gone haywire and I'm already seeing some facial hair. I'm doubting it's PCOS and I'm really scared now. I feel as if I'll never be at my healthy best.
I may sound depressing but that's how I feel. Any advice as to how to keep up motivation is appreciated.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QeUrfO
No comments:
Post a Comment