I'm looking on some advice for getting my head right for weightloss. I've always been a little bit overweight but over the past 4 or 5 years it's spiralled out of control. I'm 5ft 5 F and 245 pounds. I constantly have it in my head to lose weight but I just can't keep it up. If I don't start off a Monday right I'm like oh well there's the whole week gone and I eat junk for the whole week. Or else I can do great for a few days and someone need only mention a takeaway and I'm there. Or else it will pop into my head myself. I'm obsessed with food and I go through phases where all I want to eat is take away. Basically I can't keep in the zone and everyday I'm like I'll start tomorrow and this happens day after day week after week for me only to be getting bigger. How do you keep motivation/will power? Getting to the stage where I'm like it's easier to just eat whatever and stay at the weight I am but at the same time I'm like all my problems would be gone if I could lose around 40-50 pounds. I'm at my wits end here. If anyone could give me some advice I would really appreciate it!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QiDYat
No comments:
Post a Comment