30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Hello folks!

It's Friday! Huzzah!

Sign up post for next month is up: https://redd.it/9jgm81

Weight by end of the month 306 – 308: 309.4 this morning, trend weight 312.1. Still a little bit to go before month end goal weight.

Stay within calorie goal of 1700ish: 1750, I have some Low Cow ice cream in my future :) Again. Because I found the chocolate peanut butter kind.

Exercise 5 days a week: Beginner HIIT stuff tonight, I want to get a good sweat on! I took my rest day yesterday & will sweat tonight! 20/28 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: Doing okay here. Went out to lunch with coworkers & ordered salmon. So tasty. The rice that came with it was gross so no love lost there, didn't eat it. I realize I'm way more picky about going out to eat. Not a bad thing but it does mean I'm not super interested in at least half the menu haha.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters: Handled it last night. May repeat over the weekend anyway though. 4/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I'm a happy camper. 4/4 weeks.

I hope you all have a Friday most wonderful!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zDTHLy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...