I just hit the 20 pound mark.

Since early july I have started going to the gym and eating less. Started going to the gym every day at first, and cut down to every other day in september as I got into a more stable scedual (and found out recovery days are usually something you need).

Bmi started in the normal range (although on the upper end), and now im towards the middle bmi range of normal.

Its been enough that I fit into medium clothing better than large now, but I have to say it might only be slightly noticeable when I have a shirt on (its made a worlds difference with a shirt off though)

Kinda a pointless post but idk where else to put this.

submitted by /u/BMWBeme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R7QWsH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...