How do I tell my significant other the remarks he makes about what I eat and don’t eat mess with my mental health and struggles to lose weight? He has told me he’s not attracted to my weight (I’m not mad about this) but when I eat a salad and don’t pour a ton of dressing on he can’t stop saying how it must be so terrible. I take a sip of his Pepsi, he tells me I should not have it and have the dressing instead. I tell him I don’t want to eat something because it doesn’t go with my diet and he makes a joke about it. I’ve tried to talk to him about the support on the mental side of things and he shrugs it off and says it’s easy just don’t eat so many calories. I know he doesn’t understand what I’m going through, but how can I bring it up the right way?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PJNGTR
No comments:
Post a Comment