Kim Kardashian Just Discovered Hit 2014 Podcast Serial and Twitter Can’t Get Over It

On October 3, 2014, Serial, a podcast investigating the 1999 murder of a high school student, is released. It raises questions about the integrity of the subsequent trial. It casts serious doubts on the alleged guilt of Adnan Syed, who was convicted for the murder. The internet goes crazy. Podcast records are broken. Amateur sleuths are born. It’s all anyone can talk about. Four years later, Kim Kardashian discovers it.

Twitter, predictably, has a field day. Below, our favourite tweets about Kim K being so very late to the party.

Look out for her thoughts on Wild Wild Country in 2022.

The post Kim Kardashian Just Discovered Hit 2014 Podcast <em>Serial</em> and Twitter Can’t Get Over It appeared first on FASHION Magazine.



from FASHION Magazine https://ift.tt/2LuxAtS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...