Male 18 5'11, SW 213, weight this morning 151.6lbs. I don't know how much I have left to lose but I'm gonna eyeball it. My original GW was 170 but I realised I have next to no muscles and plenty of fat, so since then I have been lifting tiny weights to help with my physique.
Over the past few weeks I have had so little energy, I can barely exercise, even going up stairs is tiring. I also find it hard to concentrate on a task without getting tired. Sometimes eating helps but other times it makes me want to lie down for a while.
Things I don't think it is:
-
Hydration, 2+litres per day
-
Sleep
-
vitamin/Iron deficiency/something wrong with my blood (I went to the doctor to got a number of things tested including testosterone which was around 20nmol/l)
-
Lack of salt/electrolytes
Things that are different at the moment:
*I'm at home for the summer without a fixed schedule/routine
-
It's hot
-
I'm not getting much social interaction
-
The types of food I'm eating a different because someone else is cooking for me
-
I'm not getting much sun but I am taking vitamin D supplements (I usually take supplements)
Food wise, I'm eating 1400 calories per day , I'm not on keto but I don't eat many carbs, most of my protein is from chicken and ham. I don't regularly consume sugary foods.
I know I'm asking a lot for a diagnosis here but there's a 3 week wait to get an appointment with a local doctor. I really need some help though, I have no idea what's wrong with me or how to fix it. You should also note that despite me feeling tired, I'm not losing weight any faster, it's not a tapeworm, or me miscounting calories.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kyb8PV
No comments:
Post a Comment