Why so much hate on cardio?

Ok...the title is a little bit hard, but...all the time I read that you should NOT do cardio for weight loss. It’s lifting weights what you should do.

Yes...I understand that lifting weights and stuff is important and you will burn more calories and stuff with gaining muscles. That all makes sense...

But how can cardio / running be NOT good???

If it’s like everybody’s praying “CICO”...so why not running???? Even if you burn just 200kcal with a short run, it’s 200kcal out! That’s a bonus, isn’t it?

So why is everybody saying you shouldn’t do cardio and you don’t need that? If I aim for 1500kcal a day and run 30 minutes...isn’t it way better than aiming 1500 and just sit around?

Sorry for the rant, it just won’t get sorted in my head and I need to talk about it. ;)

Have a great week boys and girls!

submitted by /u/Raschmann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vHyKfK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...