So I've been "losing it" for a while, and TBH, I look fine now, I think. People compliment me on being skinny and being fit.
Over a year ago I started on the KETO diet, trying to lose some chub, and it's worked wonders. What I've found, though, after 14 months of no carbs and no sugar, is that I'm actually terrified of carbs and sugar.
I haven't had pizza for 14 months. Or a sandwich. Or a taco. Or rice, or pasta, or potatoes. I just eat veggies and fish and vegan proteins. With alcohol I stick to very dry white wine or alcoholic seltzers. Otherwise it's sugar-free tea and coffee and water.
I just, I dunno, I don't feel normal. My heart races at the thought of eating something fried or something breaded, and I just won't do it. Is this problematic or is this just a commitment to eating healthy? I've had about a dozen tortilla chips over the last year, and I had some bread a couple months ago. In a special circumstance I'll cheat.
I just want to know if this is okay. I realise it's a strange question. Is this just how healthy people eat and feel, or do I need to change my mindset? I'm benefitting tremendously from my strict diet, but I also feel like maybe I'm a crazy person. Can anyone offer some wisdom? Thanks in advance.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MqAyER
No comments:
Post a Comment