If you look at the mirror and don't like what you see, change it ( 205lbs to 143lbs )

Hi,

I just want to tell you guys about my weight loss journey, I'm 16 years old male. I've been overweight for as long as i can remember, until someday i found a motivational quotes that changed my life entirely, The things that always made me come back to track is this Family, Friends, and this Quotes

"You can have the pain of discipline or the pain of regrets, your choice".

I'm dieting for almost a year, or maybe more than a year ( can't remember ) the only meal i ate was Chicken Breast ( boiled or grilled ) and a little bit of rice ( around 1/3 cup ), and a couples of cheat day.

I went to a gym on a daily basis, 3 times a week or sometimes 4 times a week, at first the only thing i did in the gym was hit the treadmill for 30-40 minutes and went home, I'm too shy and too afraid to try other machine or weightlifting, until i lose my weight quite enough, i finally encourage my self to try weightlifting and other machines, and i'm hooked.

now i'm on the 143lbs, i don't have that much loose or saggy skins, but i still have that body fat ( stubborn fat ) around my belly area.

That's all about my stories, sorry i can't give you guys my before and after pictures, i still shy and insecure about my body and i don't really take a pictures or documentary on my diet. I'm happy that i can share my stories to you guys.

submitted by /u/PsychoFall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NbE2re

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...