So in between the 5th and 6th grade, I was quite fat. I had a belly that almost covered my dick and I couldn't control my eating. I would sneak into my friends pantry just to get a snack(photo, 140 lbs, 5 ft: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RS7CdKRxPgq_0cf4J_T1n0oquBZ_LKLyPsM1bz8KoP5652qgVrVnBZylETnUZgwkctF64XC2CjKlDW2uDRJBD4YRbn_ymBrYWYUZYXhqPzXZDhKtFp_bEb9faFiJy4tpnrNHPmUqV36bYR50NJIWETfTfMLPrbCe7Tq03UEqcmg2ImGwa2aVDE1_4ZRQz_zKsW3mIvG6U-Hg4TJYaWmCs8v_DaFr21HbIqlxWMsMAeD1guhgDBPfUJnbKnamDZN_pjwDH4UihvBhRKnlzlJWkw7eZzGu8GcVqhw9LbpacmPNKwrIYgP9rwNcmVWWXLFZxjLF1dHAcQ7m-bN0WjL3ncjHMksDbDOvMGn_yCEWj4nlLLRMQ9hI1cVjRYgq9lWEtleVHWXHBLyfiaMoA3cgL1jck-nUcEqfTCy3mJ6aXwp2qtswQJyZcioYcjqvXSnvQDfkoyxSr2dm8wSrRw1rcBretjYrJnCVmchWi_F_ISc_gYE-60bkJzR1Lt_gjJrNYvA3cCEoCbPfsR1Fk4FrZLHYqPnMhD7ZdIgNlu__Dag6fsMKYQduRJShCtJnUjiR2JY8rxba-ocXtqLqmIdCrdaRXOmVyPVneFWerO4lARZucv51PXlQ5qi7Wg3edxTvT3hzz5JOk5QzTaKaBa7vZjbMWdX_gWtSEg=w203-h607-no). My parents would limit any junk food, any kind, so I was super desperate. Obviously that approach did not work. I used to play soccer and just eat less, maybe, and I gained weight slowly, but surely. I got back to soccer after growing a bit and not being s big. That helped. By the 7th grade, I had a near flat stomach, and i was still a little fat, it was monumental compared to before(pic, 155, 5,3lbs: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H-CUE8KawVV3GWnROCIhA20iEytu-DfXZ64b9179psvKq8yluZRr4TE96lCemKrOEBljotsw8UiAwWv_m0z4K2mTG1wCAtMH19cii_451KPxL0OQI0_X9T9Hs_N83cCAoLKwrP5OJBxuV8sBaE2wRxt0_Y_8_PnPK1YWVZ9n38emM_kM9laVR6Mgn6IAWqf97xO4auq0Nf1UWwdVcczizMHnA7DfYhHOS8riiAlEgrgEoGedxQU-CJk3LaYCVJjDoYQMmfsKgSM-iJK7r5sdWdGlvNKZmXkQSS_lm6BfyPSvntZrOgFtfbfMCV5mpYwrVqkeXnpw9k1VkoztHkYMop8g9A3MNwJeqoN9icAOa1Ek7QvhAi0XEqDIsKkmDiINGshAq3LLOpduRChK86QHMUHIRNJkW19fNodlTFTm83zNoMNgMQajZrrAUTax2lw7nEeRkk4btBfHyZgruf_AqI9F_n2SidD4RZpsOk_mc0nJdVE9EPGrCewLpYZoHW9LUNOYEb-D_F_aQorjK_4ht0NiaGuyZIkp00i-zILpv3JFTq1-jpi6jL2mWjmoZdvoku7-EFQ2NBinQlLZixSKCK0-ATdHudtZQjBIo5LW=s250-k-rw-no). I went to Mexico, gained some weight, even though I was walking 20000 steps a day. In 8th grade, I went to the gym, in a class, tuesdays and thursdays, and I would bike somedays, especially Wednesdays(i got off an hour early). In the spring, I played soccer again. This summer, I ate shitloads and did nothing, and I gained around 10 pounds. I just need some tips, because all the websites give diffent advice. Before, I used to get dutch bros, starbucks, dq, etc around once a week, and eat out twice a week. Now, I have cut that back, and before, I ate around 4 servings (3/4 cup) of cereal. I will now eat eggs, oatmeal, toast, chia pancakes, etc. What else can I do? I want to drop around 20 pounds by winter break. I don't want to be skinny, I just don't want to be fat. Now, I am 180 lbs, and 5,6. I have gone back to soccer and biking, and I am determined because my stanima has improved a ton, I went from going no more than 2 minutes on the treadmill, to scaling 1000 foot hills, not stopping on a bike. If you have come this far, thanks a-lot, it means a ton to me. If you have any tips, past experiences, etc, any sort of advice, please dont hesitate to share it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ms29FD
No comments:
Post a Comment