Here I go again...

I joined a gym 5 weeks ago. It was part of a program called The Challenge. They gave us a 21 day Paleo program and then a modified diet after that. I am really enjoying the workouts and the increase in my energy, but mostly it's the change in my mood that has affected me the most. I am a lot happier, even my husband has mentioned it. I had a bad weekend though. I didn't log my food and ate ice cream, a hamburger with french fries and chips and cheese dip. I feel so guilty. I was down 20 lbs and have gained back 5 lbs. But today is a new day. I am going back to the 21 day Paleo diet, hoping to get right back into it. I am scheduled to go to the gym 4 days this week and determined to get my cardio in too. I'm posting this mainly so I have another form of accountability and to put my good intentions out into the world. I love reading everyone's posts and wish you all the best in your endeavors! Have an incredible Monday!

submitted by /u/Jesstarr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MVGV2n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...